Happy Zombie

The Happy Zombie

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Post de jour

Short n sweet bio:
Monica Solorio-Snow in Astoria, Oregon (via Honolulu, Hawai'i via Walnut Creek & Orinda, California). One DH, two DS's (15 & 26) and one DIL (31), one GD (5), mom and dad, brother and SIL, two Golden Retrievers (Liberty & Madison), six chickens (Omlet, Poppy, Jorgie, Pepper, Trixie and Snowball).

Quilter, designer, Shop Quilter (I make shop samples), PatternSmither, Redworker/stitcher, crafter, TV spud, veteran, 1930's frabriholic, NPR fan, lunch muncher, Blue State proud and class clown. My dream job is to be a cartoon voice or a voice model, other then that... I'm living my dream life. Well... my dream life has my oldest son, my daughter in-law and my granddaughter living in the Oregon instead of Australia. THAT is my dream life!

If I keep updating this... it will no longer be short and sweet!

eMail:
thehappyzombie AT gmail DOT com
Website:
TheHappyZombie.com



5 Comments:

At 11/05/2006 8:15 PM, The fabulous Blogger PamKittyMorning allegedly said...

I must have somehow not posted my comment, because now I can't find it.. and I don't want to repeat myself, but ohmygosh, I can't believe how we both love NPR, Darlene, 30's fabric, Pacific Grove (I was there TODAY in fact) Hello Kitty (saw on in a photo) and a zillion other things I can't even remember now but was thinking OHMYGOSH.. Read the whole blog, added you, can't believe I'm on your list.. really cool!!!

 
At 11/05/2006 8:18 PM, The fabulous Blogger PamKittyMorning allegedly said...

oh yeah and Mary Jane's Farm!!! so many things in common. And funny from the same area, I grew up in Clayton. I'll be keeping up with your daily dose and ohmygosh what a darling look to your blog. Love the scallops.(and if my other post is somewhere, sorry, I'm lame)

 
At 11/06/2006 12:05 AM, The fabulous Anonymous Anonymous allegedly said...

My friend Pam from Pamkittymorning sent me over for a looky loo. Love your quilts. I am also a Contra Costa girl!

 
At 1/16/2007 6:23 AM, The fabulous Blogger Sonia Nansid allegedly said...

I have a happy Zombie home....
My beautuful rescued spanish greyhound!!
Her name is Zombie for real ;)
Nice blog

 
At 2/03/2007 9:10 AM, The fabulous Anonymous Anonymous allegedly said...

OH MY GOD!!! I am a SF CALI native.. living in the South.. and I'm glad someone feels my pain! There is no place like home! The bay area is by far the leader in baked goods and seafood!I miss my German farm bread from Beckamann's and my liverwurst! Acht tu liebe!
Best wishes.. until then.."i left my heart in San Francisco"....lalalala! :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home