Happy Zombie

The Happy Zombie

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Germany - Italia... The Day After

The day after the big loss. I'm still in shock and sadness that Germany lost. But... I love the sport so much that I'm happy for Italy and it's fans... but I'm still soooo sad. What an exciting match that was and I think it will be remembered for decades.

My current observations about The Cup:

  • I think Germany's David Odonkor is Tony Parker's German cousin... Tony Parker is David Odonkor's French cousin.

  • Why does 98% of the Brazilian team have only one name? Cafu, Kaká, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo? And then you have the guy with the longest "one" name... Juninho Pernambucano.

  • Puma... are they on crack? What awful uniforms! They look like they're the results of "Pimp My Adidas".

  • Speaking of Adidas... I can't get enough of Pedro and Jose (and "The Impossible Team")! "Jose...LA CASA" really gets stuck in my head and I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Eanie Meanie song by Jim Noir!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home