Happy Zombie

The Happy Zombie

Friday, July 28, 2006

Omlet's First Egg!

Cluck, cluck, cluck... Our chicken Omlet was clucking up a storm today.

We had no idea why and all that I could think about was she sounded like that darn clucking gumball machine at Bob's in Longview. DS2 and DH watched her and voila... a fresh warm egg from Omlet's oven!

I just hope our chickens don't "sound an alarm" every time they lay an egg. If that's the case, I'll be showering my neighbors with the gift of eggs! I just hope she was clucking like that because it was a new experience for her, and it's not going to be an ongoing thing. I'm sure if I cranked out a watermelon I'd be making a bunch of noise too!



1 Comments:

At 9/05/2006 9:14 PM, The fabulous Anonymous Anonymous allegedly said...

I have some of Omlet's eggs in my fridge. They are beautiful AND delicious. Thank you Monica--and Omlet! Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home