Happy Zombie

The Happy Zombie

Sunday, August 06, 2006

It feels so good!

There are just some moments in time where the littlest of things just feel so good! It's kind of chilly this morning, and even though it's 55 outside (Oregon Coast summer weather)... I have all my windows open. I'm barefoot as usual, and walking by my fridge in the kitchen, there's a small patch on the floor where it's warm from the fridge. Oh it feels so good! I would even say yummy! Kind of like being in the pool and swimming by the heater. I could put some fuzzy socks on and get my feet warm that way... but it's just not as good as that nice surprise of warm Pergo!

I think of some of the other experiences that just smother me in the warm fuzzies:
  1. Waking up thinking it's a weekday, and then realizing it's the weekend.
  2. A hot day and walking into the grocery store getting hit by the cool blast of the A/C.
  3. Realizing you don't have a headache. We only seem to think about headaches when we have them.
  4. A chilly but sunny day (Oregon Coast summer again), getting into my car that's toasty and warm.
  5. Really cold milk.

Maybe I'll work on this list in my "Daily Cup of Joy!" posts.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home