Happy Zombie

The Happy Zombie

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Oh so pretty!

I'm so in love! I found a guy in WI selling an aqua washer and dryer. Oh how I want the set! The adult voice in my head is saying... "too much for shipping, too pricey for something that doesn't work like today's washers/dryers". The child voice in my head that likes pretty things is saying... "pack up car... road trip to Wisconsin! Time to visit the The Chicken Lady!". Damn you adult voice!

Ok, so today was my big day... the day I was to start my Morning Pages. I wake at 6:45ish, ready to start my Brain Drain with the morning pages. So I pee, make coffee, lets the dogs out, feed the chickens... must find all those composition books I have stashed away somewhere... searching, searching, searching... oh look... there's my computer. I should probably check my email. While I'm online, I'll just pop in and take a peek at my favorite blogs. Hmmm... I wonder what's new and pretty on eBay. Mmmm... nice washer and dryer! Too bad that photo has been taken on someone's gravel driveway.... I should just clean it up a bit in Photoshop. It is now 10:40am. Where did my morning go?????!!!!

Note to self. Start morning pages tomorrow morning.



1 Comments:

At 9/30/2006 11:25 AM, The fabulous Anonymous Anonymous allegedly said...

Ohhhhh myyy!!! Did he have a pink set for me??? Yowser!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home