Happy Zombie

The Happy Zombie

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Trader Joe's Treasures!

I find the Trader Joe's in Beaverton has better plants and flowers then Trader Joe's in say, Vancouver. As it turns out, according the the checker... Beaverton gets their deliveries from Calif., and Vancouver get their deliveries from Seattle. I don't know if it's true... but I do know the Beaverton TJ's always has nice treasures waiting for me!


I'm not sure what this flowering plant is, but it's so cute in my bathroom. It's in a nice galvanized container and it looks like it came from someone named Aunt Ethel who has a farm, fixes pies and tends to the quiltin'.


I almost missed this plant because it was on the windowsill by the checkout. It's called a "Pincushion". That's fitting! They look like little quilting pins! I just hope they last. I got one for my friend Karen who's nuts about orange, quilting and what I call "Karen Green". I can't wait to give it to her!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home