Happy Zombie

The Happy Zombie

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Pacific Grove

My very first "Artist Date". Actually... I can't really even call it an Artist Date because I did not go alone. My friend Karen went with me so that makes it a Double Date! Anyhoo... It's no surprise that I'm really into the color aqua these days (especially aqua and red together) and I was so tickled to see so much aqua in and around Pacific Grove. I wanted to snap some photos of aqua objects and then use those images for color references in my next quilt. Actually... just for the simple joy of it!

A funny side note. I'm sure the people in the neighborhood where the aqua-potty is located thought "who is this goofball taking a photo of the porta-potty"! It was not until I got home and uploaded all my photos that I noticed the porta-potty was what appears to be turbo charged with electricity. So now, even though I don't know what I'm going to cook up for my next quilt, I do know what the quilt's name will be... Atomic Aqua-Potty!



1 Comments:

At 9/19/2006 1:14 PM, The fabulous Anonymous Anonymous allegedly said...

I love the pictures, I guess the colors are so neat.
Love it, Love it, Love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home