Happy Zombie

The Happy Zombie

Saturday, September 02, 2006

WEElohalani

WEElohalaniI've been so inspired by all the blogs I visit to make all the goodies that are offered. This is my Wee Wonderful Wee who I call WEElohalani. You can make one too at the awesome blog Wee Wonderfuls. You can also check out the pool of Wee's made from so many talented people in Wee Wonderful's Wee Gallery.

When we moved to the mainland from Hawai'i... I brought with me yards and yards and yards of Aloha fabric. Over the years my big box-o-Aloha fabric has hardly been used and I thought it'd be fun to put a dent in it! Hardly even a dent to make my little WEElohalani... but oh what fun! Cute thing is... I have friends who's daughter is named Alohalani.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

At 9/06/2006 8:52 PM, The fabulous Anonymous Anonymous allegedly said...

She's so sweet and what a sweet name! My parents lived in Guam for a short time and my dad came back with a bunch of shirts in the island print like Weeholalani's. The flower is a nice touch. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home