Happy Zombie

The Happy Zombie

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Am I a FARMGIRL?

I can't remember who's blog I saw this on (I've been backtracking and can't find it)... the magazine (and lifestyle) of Mary Jane's Farm. Have you heard about it? It was new to me when I read about it on someone's blog, and when my friend Karen and I were on the road to Montana... Karen whipped out the mag that our friend Connie gave to us to read (because the issue was about aprons). What a surprise that was! I think it was a sign!!

Anyhoo... Mary Jane's is blowing me away! I'm not a farmgirl by any means... but one at heart. Have you heard of this? There's an enite subculture of "farmgirls" out there I didn't know about! Reading the magazine and going to MJF's website & forum... I think I might be a farmgirl trapped in a citygirl's body!

www.maryjanesfarm.org

Karen sent me a link from a story Northwest Backroads did about Mary Jane Butters. A very good read!



2 Comments:

At 10/11/2006 12:00 PM, The fabulous Anonymous Anonymous allegedly said...

I LOVE that magazine - this last one being all about aprons was all that much better (though I loved the last one too!). I'm a farm-girl at heart too (even living here in the 'burbs).

 
At 10/12/2006 8:51 PM, The fabulous Blogger zuzu allegedly said...

I'm guessing you spotted this tempting apron issue at Maude and Mozart (blogspot) ::grin::

Oct 7th post ...

Made me wish for it too!
=^..^=zU

 

Post a Comment

<< Home